Norfolk Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
The holiday season is upon us, with Thanksgiving only days away. If you’re looking for options of where to eat out in Norfolk on Thursday, we’ve compiled a list of the best spots that will be open. Whether cooking for a crowd is not your strong suit, or you don’t want to deal with family members hovering and asking when dinner will be ready, Norfolk has a plethora of restaurants to be this year’s Thanksgiving host.
Check out these spots that will be serving up variations of the classic holiday meal and a few restaurants with their regular menus in case you’ve already eaten enough turkey at Friendsgiving potlucks to last you until next November.
- 37th and Zen – Traditional Thanksgiving dinner served at 5:30 pm
- 219 Bistro – Open from 1 pm to 7 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- 456 Fish – Open from 1 pm to 7 pm View Thanksgiving Menu
- Byrd & Baldwin – Open from 3 pm to 8 pm View Thanksgiving Menu
- Chorizo Mexican Eatery – Open from 11 am to 3 pm Serving regular menu
- Glass Light Hotel – Open from 12 pm to 5 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- Grain – Open from 9 am to 8 pm View Thanksgiving brunch buffet menu
- Kobro’s Coffee – Open from 10 am to 2 pm. Serving regular menu
- Maymar – Open from 11 am to 3 pm Serving regular menu
- Omar’s Carriage House – Open from 12 pm to 5 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- Saltine – Open from 11:30 am to 9 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- Texas de Brazil – Open from 11 am to 9 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- Todd Jurich’s Bistro – Open from 12 pm to 5 pm View Thanksgiving menu
- Yummy Wok – Open from 11 am to 10:15 pm Serving regular menu
We’ll be updating this list through Thursday morning, so be sure to check back if you’re undecided.
Got a restaurant that’s open and not listed? Email us at email@example.com.
Tiffany grew up in Chesapeake but has called Norfolk home for the past seven years. She fell in love with the city while working with Festevents during college summer breaks. She graduated from James Madison University (Go Dukes!) with a degree in corporate communication. Tiffany now works as a digital marketing specialist and enjoys strolling and rollerblading her way around Norfolk. She lives in Ghent with her husband Trevor, and their two cats, Tux and Joe.